Lying: North Norfolk Marine Centre, Stiffkey Road, Wells, Norfolk, NR23 1QB
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
This Norfolk Explorer is only two years old and has been housed in a boat shed on Lake Windermere. The family who own her have enjoyed motoring on the lake and this is a reluctant sale. She is in fabulous condition and we will be giving her a winter service to ensure she is ready for the 2020 season. We will also remove the lake registration number from her hull too.
Herbie Two comes with all the standard equipment and the following:
- Rope fendering
- Teak table top mounted on engine box
- Navy seat cushions
- Standard cockpit cover with pole fitting
- Port and starboard navigation lights mounted on the deck
- Clear navigation light on pole fitting (with mounts in aft locker for stowage)
- Fire extinguisher mounted in aft locker
- Various navy mooring warps