Lying: North Norfolk Marine Centre, Stiffkey Road, Wells, Norfolk, NR23 1QB
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
This Norfolk Gypsy is now on the market and is undergoing a major refurbishment.
Her topsides have been resprayed with top quality professional yacht paint that is abrasive resistant and UV resistant.
Her deck is original gel coat and is in fantastic condition.
All wood work has been restored and replaced where necessary, including the refurbishment of the mast and spars.
All sails have been valated.
All rigging has been inspected and replaced for new where necessary.
The engine has been removed, stripped down and reconditioned with all pipes and hoses replaced for new.
The work undertaken on this boat means that, with regular annual maintenance, she will be in fabulous condition for several years to come.
This boat is priced competitively as the owner would like her to find a good home rather than languish on land.
Turaco comes with all the standard equipment on a Norfolk Gypsy and the following:
- Depth, wind and speed instruments mounted on cabin bulk head
- Auto helm instrument mounted on cabin bulk head
- Teak winch handle box mounted in aft of cockpit
- Compass mounted through lower wash board facing cockpit
- Solar panel mounted on aft deck
- Two opening brass port holes mounted forward in cabin
- Origo alcohol two burner stove
- Brass Spun oil lamp and heat shade mounted in gimbal on galley bulkhead – New
- Brass Spun oil lamp and heat shade mounted in gimbal on forward cabin bulkhead – New
- Brass spun barometer mounted on forward bulkhead – New
- Brass spun clock mounted on forward bulkhead – New
- Under galley stowage divided into three sections by wooden fiddles
- Extendable chart table in cabin
- Three peg coat hook over wet locker area
- Dyneema lifting rope to replace old corroded lifting wire
- Tufnol cleats on deck in lieu of plastic
- Teak gallows and chocks
- Sail cover
- Cockpit cover and tent