£13,000 Under offer
Lying: North Norfolk Marine Centre, Stiffkey Road, Wells, NR23 1QB
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
Norfolk Oyster ‘Pintail’ is a lovely example of her class. She has been in the same family for twenty years and professionally serviced each winter by Neil Thompson Boats.
Her topstrake is painted blue with a yellow coveline and her light grey internal gel coat surfaces have been painted.
She has full hardwood seat battens throughout the boat and grey seat cushions.
Pintail comes with a long shaft outboard engine.
Pintail comes with all standard equipment and the following:
- Grey PVC internal cockpit cover
- Tan sail cover
- Grey seat cushions
- Hard wood seat battens fore and aft
- TCL4 watertight hatches on aft deck
- Teak boom gallows with teak chocks attached to the aft deck
- Six gunmetal fender eyes (three on port side, three on starboard side)
- Cleat on centre casing for lazy jack adjustment
- Lifeline eye on centre spline in aft of boat
- Pair of wooden oars
- Gunmetal rowlock plates attached to midship of boat
- Two forward opening cave lockers edged in teak under forward deck
- Teak insert into outboard bracket
- Gunmetal strip on transom edge with fairlead cleat
- Boat hook with whisker pole
- Gunmetal centreboard drum
- Painted red rudder blade
- Anchor mounted on front deck in teak chocks, complete with warp
- Furling jib
- Copper protection band on mast
- Flag socket mounted on aft deck
- Plastic tiller extension mounted on wooden tiller