Lying: North Norfolk Marine Centre, Stiffkey Road, Wells, NR23 1QB
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
Norfolk Oyster ‘Flook’ is a lovely boat and has been much loved by her current owners.
She has a blue topstrake with a white coveline and the desirable soft cream internal gel colour.
She comes with an outboard engine and furling jib and the boat and engine will be serviced and ready to sail for the 2021 season as part of the sale conditions
Flook comes with all standard items and the following:
- Gunmetal protective strip on transom with fair lead cleat
- Two TCL4 watertight hatches in aft deck
- Tufnol mooring cleats mounted on aft deck
- Teak protective plate on transom
- Hardwood boom gallows with teak chocks mounted on aft deck
- Full length hardwood seat battens
- Gunmetal rowlock plates mounted in gunwales midship
- Furling jib
- Two forward cave lockers recessed under front deck
- Gunmetal centreboard drum
- Step in forward locker for Honda 2.3hp outboard engine
- Anchor mounted on foredeck in teak chocks with warp
- Gunmetal fairleads and rubbing strips mounted on bow, port and starboard
- Brass protective strips mounted on bow at waterline
- Grey PVC internal cover
- Grey PVC sail cover
- Wooden painted rudder blade
- Copper protective band on mast