Lying: North Norfolk Marine Centre, Stiffkey Road, Wells, Norfolk, NR23 1QB
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
Norfolk Oyster, George Banks, has been professionally serviced every winter for the last ten years and is in great condition. She has undergone a service this 2020-21 season which included having her blue top strake sanded back and resprayed Blue and her internal gel polished.
Most recent photos are yet to be added to her listing but virtual viewings can be arranged by appointment.
Boat No. 71 comes with all the standard kit as well as the following:
- Sail cover
- Cockpit cover
- Full length hard wood slatted seat battens
- Two TCL4 watertight lockers under the aft deck
- One copper protection band on the mast for gaff jaws
- One cave locker under the aft deck
- Two cave lockers under the foredeck (one port and one starboard)
- Pair of wooden oars with stowage in gulley besides centreboard casing
- Furling jib in lieu of jib on piston hanks
- Anchor and warps
- Hard wood anchor chocks mounted on foredeck
- Hard wood boom gallows chocks mounted on aft deck
- Hard wood boom gallows with stowage in forward port locker
- Metal centreboard drum in lieu of plastic
- Bronze protective strip on transom gunwale
- Bronze protective strip mounted on rubbing strake forward of port fairlead cleat
- Yamaha 2.5hp 4 stroke outboard engine
- Fuel can