Lying: Neil Thompson Boatyard, North Norfolk Marine Centre, Stiffkey Road, Wells-Next-The-Sea
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
Norfolk Oyster Pearl Fisher is a former Norfolk Worlds winning Oyster. She has now come onto the market returning to Norfolk from the Orwell
She is being sold with her trailer, is copper coated and has an electric engine.
She will receive a NTB standard service and will have her seat backs and topsides polished before sale.
Coppercoat applied to hull
- Full length hard wood slatted seat battens
- Two TCL4 watertight lockers under the aft deck
- One cave locker under the aft deck
- Pair of wooden oars with stowage in gulley besides centreboard casing
- Furling jib in lieu of jib on piston hanks
- Anchor and warps
- Hard wood boom gallows chocks mounted on aft deck
- Hard wood boom gallows with stowage in forward port locker