Lying: Neil Thompson Boatyard, North Norfolk Marine Centre, Stiffkey Road, Wells-Next-The-Sea
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
Norfolk Oyster Ithaka who has been sailed out of Wells Harbour for the last couple of seasons is now on the market. She is an early build in the Norfolk Oyster range and her current owner has completed lots of service work and maintenance over the last couple of years, including having all her metal work re-galvanised.
Please contact the office if you would like to arrange a viewing.
- Full length hard wood slatted seat battens inc. sole
- Four lockers – two under forward deck, port and starboard and two under aft deck
- Hardwood anchor chocks mounted on forward deck
- Hardwood boom gallow chocks mounted on aft deck
- Hardwood boom gallows with mounted stowage in front locker
- Sail cover
- Cockpit cover
- Pair of wooden oars which stow lashed down in gullies either side of centreboard casing
- Mounted gunmetal rowlock plates in midship gunwale, with rowlocks
- Protective gunmetal plating on transom gunwale
- Protective leather band in two locations on mast for gaff jaws
- Plastic tiller extension arm
- Two anchors and warp
- Boat hook
- Various warps
- Fuel can
- Galvanised trailer complete with spare wheel. New bearings 2019.
- All metalwork re-galvanised 2019
- Yamaha outboard motor 2.5hp long shaft (3yrs old) and recently serviced by owner
- Spray hood, in average condition, may need a little work to install.
- Furling jib and mainsail