Lying: North Norfolk Marine Centre, Wells-next-the-sea, NR23 1QBE
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
‘Saucy Sally’ is a great example of the Plymouth Pilot 16 and is in fantastic condition.
She was built in March 2012 and has been professionally serviced every winter since.
The Plymouth Pilot is an incredibly stable and spacious boat, with an inboard engine and tiller control steering, which makes her comfortable and easy to handle.
The Plymouth Pilots are a popular boat for the Norfolk Coast and rarely come onto the market in such good condition.
This Plymouth Pilot has had one owner from new and this is a reluctant sale.
Saucy Sally comes with:
- Cuddy with windows
- Mooring cleat mounted on forward deck
- Nonslip strips mounted on forward deck
- Hardwood grab handles mounted port and starboard on cuddy roof
- PVC cover and fittings
- Black rubber rubbing strake (for low maintenance costs)
- A Beta 10HP diesel engine and panel mounted in engine box
- Side mounted throttle
- Wooden tiller and rudder stock and rudder
- Wooden table on engine box
- Wooden seats over fore and aft stowage lockers
- Grey nonslip flooring
- Cleats mounted on bulkhead of port and starboard forward lockers
- Cleats mounted on bulkhead of port and starboard aft lockers
- Spacious locker forward of the cuddy
- Locker under aft deck
- Port and starboard mooring cleats mounted on the aft deck
- Manual bilge pump mounting in starboard side aft locker
- Fire extinguisher mounted in aft transom locker (out of date)
- Anchor and warp
- Two white chubby fenders
- Various warps
- Fairlead port and starboard cleats mounted on aft deck
- Foldable ‘foot-up step’ mounted on the transom besides rudder
- Foldable boarding ladder
- Boat hook
- Wooden paddle