Lying: North Norfolk Marine Centre, Wells-next-the-Sea, NR23 1QB
As all details are supplied by the owner, we are not responsible for any mistakes in the inventory listing.
Ebb & Tide
Built in 2000 by Wootton Bridge Industries, Michael & Peter Webb, Cowes, Isle of Wight, this lovely 15ft wooden clinker inboard launch is in amazing condition. Constructed from mahogany and varnished to a high finish, this boat is listed is an RCD historic craft.
She has a Yanmar inboard engine which was serviced before the boat was laid up a number of years ago.
She comes with a cockpit cover and road trailer – both are in very good condition.
Ebb Tide comes with the following:
- Gavlanised road trailer with spare wheel
- Cockpit cover
- Blue antifoul on hull
- Yanmar inboard engine
- Rope fendering
- Light board
- Manual bilge pump mounted under port seat forward of the midship
- Metal battery box
- Table top on battery box
- Wooden mooring cleats mounted under gunwales inside boat
- Builders plate mounted on forward spray chine and on aft deck
- Decorative stag figure head mounted on deck behind deck plug
- Throttle control mounted Portside aft of the boat, close to the tiller
- Two integral mooring posts port and starboard aft of the boat
- Engine control panel mounted into engine box
- Bow fender
- Folding boarding ladder
- Six large fenders complete with lanyards
- Three mini fenders complete with lanyards
- Two piece aluminium oars
- Cockpit cushions still in packaging from new
- Three Crewsaver buoyancy aids
- Boat hook
- Bucket with various cloths
- Anchor with warp