Norfolk Urchin - Boat No. 40 'Maisie'
The Norfolk Urchin is the little sister to the Norfolk Oyster, with the same clinker style and classic lines. She is very pretty and so desirable that it can be hard, at times, to find a second-hand Norfolk Urchin for sale. This keeps the resale value stable and relatively high making this boat a sound investment in both your time and money.
Maisie was built in May 2018 and is exceptionally pretty with her blue hull and grey interior. She is finished with oiled teak hardwood throughout. She comes complete with a combination road trailer and launching trolley. She has only been sailed a handful of times so is in fabulous condition and ready to sail away for the 2020 season.
Maisie comes with the standard kit and the following:
- Solid blue hull in lieu of standard white
- Combination road trailer and launching trolley
- Hardwood slatted seat battens
- Hardwood boom gallows
- Sign writing on both bows “Maisie”
- Heavy duty yard cover
- Sail cover
- Water tight lockers in aft deck
- Two cave lockers, one recessed into each side buoyancy tank
- Tiller extension
- Topping lift/lazy jacks
- Snap shackles on jib tack and halyard
- Burgee in holder on end of gaff (removable)
- One copper protection band on mast
- Jamming block on main sheet